Saturday, November 26, 2016

Dark History Revisited !

I have been always intrigued by wars and the reason behind them. Reading the history books, I have always felt that most wars are fought on a lethal concoction of individual ideologies , greed and hatred but with a false facade of patriotism for the country or defending the religion.....Unfortunately wars are still fought and gets repeated every century for a reason....known to mankind but yet it becomes foolishly repeated...

In my venture to understand this more closely I recently did Hitlers Reich tour in Munich , where it all started and Dachau Concentration camp tour where Hitler's evil designs came to shape....

Sharing with you few pictures which I captured during this tour and hope it serves as one more reminder for our society - that war has never been beneficial for the human race!

I dedicate this blog to all those who have laid down their lives, across the world, because of such inhuman ideologies & atrocities of war!









 As the day ended in the Dachau camp, I returned back hoping that we as humans do not fail again....!

No comments:

Post a Comment