Friday, July 29, 2005

Help Yourself To Fight.....


Yesterday was really a great day…it was my Birthday…
I had a nice time in office as well as home…

But alas! Today I had quarrel at home in morning, a problem in the office with my boss….feeling a bit feverish with a running nose….and all of a sudden it seems like the whole world is running after me…

Hey how many have gone through such emotions before….
Honest enough …I have been through such emotions a lot many times…
I didn’t find anyone for help…I had to go through these feelings alone…
I tried to share them but …failed….after all everything is not accepted to be shared with everyone…

So there’s the catch…we are sent to live on earth on all our own….
Such situations comes in our way as an opportunity from which we gather experience, knowledge…at such times we come to know what’s the strength we have…after all a ship looks nice in harbor but that’s not what it is meant for…isn’t it.

So from the next time when ever you are Angry, frustrated, disgusted …
Whenever you feel like every part of your Body is giving away…
Remember one thing….you are alone in this world…you have to know your strength, you are the only person who can help yourself…..So Rise Awake till you reach your Goal….Come what may…..

No comments:

Post a Comment