Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Michael Jackson-- A trendsetter.....Well I might touch that tender chord of Discussion where in I might be rebuked....
Sorry Folks...but I am desparate.....
I had been idolizing Michael Jackson from my Early school days,We did not have a Television at our home then....I had a glimpse of him only through magazines (Though after arrival of TV it made no difference since we only had Doordarshan)...
so I had to wait long to See him performing...it was only when I started my Engineering....I was so inspired by him that I started performing on his numbers, I started copying him-- his moves, his style, his dressings...infact people in college started calling me "Michael Jackson"....it really felt great....
But alas!.....As I completed my engineering both me and the Legend had hit hard times....Me busy with my Early difficult days at my first job and HE fighting out his First Legal Trial .....Today HE has been evicted of all charges but HE is ageing....I wonder will HE be able to perform again So magnificently, So smoothly...Will he be able to Inspire another person just like I was,....
Alas! everygood thing surely comes to an end....

No comments:

Post a Comment